Visma Corona Virus Measures
Visma takes the concerns about the corona virus seriously and is committed to protect its customers, partners and employees. We closely monitor the state of affairs and follow the recommendations of the authorities.
We have also updated our internal guidelines to minimize the spread of the virus. For example:
- Business travel is not allowed for our employees, instead meetings must be held online;
- Internal events and larger meetings are moved to a later date or held online;
- Employees who have returned from traveling in a risk area, or who have had contact with someone who has been confirmed to be infected with the corona virus, must remain at home for 14 days regardless of any symptoms;
- All employees work from home;
- In addition, all employees are regularly informed about the spread of the virus and the importance of good hand hygiene.
If our customers have imposed restrictions that affect the ability to deliver our products and services, we will of course take this into account.
Visma works in a solution-oriented way to guarantee a safe and stable delivery of our products and services now and in the future. You can still reach us anytime you have any questions.
Preventing the spread of a virus in a society is a task for everyone who lives and works in that community. As a large company, Visma has routines, guidelines, plans and already formed groups to deal with a possible crisis situation.
If necessary, this text will be updated.
Contact us for more information. Call 088-1161800 or contact us by email.