Logius has awarded Visma Connect, Atos, Capgemini and CGI the application services tender for the domain data exchange. With this agreement framework, the government is investing in rebuilding and (further) developing facilities within the realm of data exchange. Initially, the project will focus on rebuilding the Digipoort application, developing authorizations (part of Digipoort), enhancing the Message Box for Citizens and businesses and SWIFT: the network for financial messaging.
Guaranteeing security, continuity and quality
Logius develops and improves reusable solutions to exchange information in society. Consider, for example, the Message Box citizens use when filing a tax return or the MijnOverheid (MyGovernment) portal. With this collaboration, Logius will make further strides in the field of data exchange by:
- guaranteeing security, continuity and quality, since data exchange for this purpose is of great social importance;
- gaining flexibility and agility, as the needs of customers and users are constantly changing;
- promoting standardisation, through generic components, services and interfaces that yield efficiency;
- increasing the independence and transferability of components; and
- creating the highest possible added value at the lowest possible cost.
Tender and Agreement process
On June 11, 2020 the agreement was taken a step further. The contract was approved and signed by Logius and the Dutch Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations. The documents were sent immediately to the four framework contract parties for signing. This seals the agreement framework. Logius can then issue orders under this framework. The agreement provides a scope for future needs and new facilities within the domain of data exchange.
Logius, the service provider of and for the digital government
Logius provides digital services for public organizations - with due attention to citizens and companies. The organisation ensures the availability, correct operation, continuity and security of digital services for all government institutions in the Netherlands.