Hyperautomation: Work, reimagined
Say goodbye to tedious and repetitive tasks. Leverage new technologies to save time and focus on what makes work meaningful. From answering support questions to form registrations, all of this can be automated in an efficient way. Hyperautomation combines state of the art technologies like AI, machine learning, process automation and natural-language understanding in one package. Our Hyperautomation solution, enables humans and technology to work together effortlessly.
Our proven and comprehensive technologies work together in perfect harmony, and have top industry experts behind them. We can guarantee easy cooperation, fast deployment and better results.
Who is this for?
Hyperautomation is designed for an easy and dependable integration into any business process. It is particularly interesting for organisations that are looking to automate processes where there are currently a lot of manual tasks involved. It’s ideal for:
- Logistics companies
- Organisations that handle a large volume of support requests
Hyperautomation in logistics
logistics companies have to handle a lot of incoming and outgoing information. For instance, order processing, shipment information, invoices and tracking details. Hyperautomation can help these businesses save time by automating repetitive, manual tasks. It can also speed up response times, improving customer service. Companies using our service package include SE Mäkinen and Nordic Label. They have completely revolutionised their traditional processes.
Hyperautomation for support ticket classification
organisations that deal with a high volume of support requests can also benefit from hyperautomation. A typical customer with 5,000 support tickets per quarter can save up 450 hours by automatically classifying, routing and processing support requests. We support major ticketing systems like TopDesk, ZenDesk, Jira Service Desk, and Salesforce. If you use a different system, you can contact us to assess compatibility.
A complete automation suite
Our hyperautomation suite comes with the following components:
- A chat tool: a customizable interface where you or your customers can interact with the back-end systems or live agents. For example, to ask sales-related questions or request support.
- Artificial Intelligence: Using AI, our suite understands natural language and context with high accuracy, and can interact with your customers using any channel. The average employee spends several hours per day looking for information. With text classification (a subset of Natural Language Processing), you can automate much of this work. For instance, instead of relying on humans to classify support requests, you can leverage text classification to sort the request and route it to the right person or even provide an answer automatically. The solution can also be used for highly specific and complex questions. Teaching it with your own data is fast, and it continually improves as more data is available.
- Robotic process automation (RPA): leaving routines and other labor-intensive tasks to automation frees up time for your employees to focus on things that benefit from a human touch.
- Embrace automation and be part of the new world of work.
- Start automating manual tasks to drive efficiency.
- Minimise the chance for human error with state-of-the-art technology that augments employee productivity.
RPA can also be used to significantly increase the frequency and scale of data processing, so instead of doing a task a few times a month, you can choose to have it done daily. Combine RPA with our AI capabilities, and you can be sure there is a true understanding behind the automation to ensure exactly the right things get done.
Besides a back-end integration, we provide a front-end integration for applications that don’t have an API. A big benefit of this front-end integration is that you don’t have to change your underlying IT infrastructure: you simply add our Hyperautomation suite to your platform.
Visma Connect is the specialist in secure and reliable information exchange. We adhere to the highest standards in Information Security, Service Management and Quality Assurance. Use the button below or call us and ask for Steven Schouten.