Staying innovative is a key priority. At the same time, IT infrastructures are becoming more hybrid. New applications are cloud-based and rely on microservices. On-premise legacy systems might still play a vital role in your organisation, but they haven’t been designed to connect to the outside world. If you’re looking to mature your API strategy in order to enable others to integrate with your business systems, we can help. At Visma Connect, we use WSO2, the award winning open-source platform, for API management.
Our API management services encompass the complete API lifecycle:
- We provide enterprises with features to create, manage and monitor APIs.
- We offer best-in-class security mechanisms and policy enforcement.
- We enable you to benefit from API monetization.
- We provide logging and reporting data on API usage.
- We support microservices, containers and beyond.
- We offer a developer portal to guide customers through the process of integrating with your APIs.
Who is this for?
Organisations that want to enable others to connect to their systems through APIs. We can provide this solution in various ways: as a service, on-premise or cloud-based.
- Full lifecycle management.
- Gain full control and visibility over your APIs.
- Manage an API’s complete lifecycle—from inception to retirement.
- Secure access to APIs and microservices based on open standards, such as OAuth. We offer GraphQL support, AWS Lambda support, and a Kubernetes API Operator.
- Easily combine and create different, sellable digital assets to generate revenue.
- Record, organise, and present usage data to make informed decisions.
- Adapts based on your needs: on-premise, as a service or self-service.
Why Visma Connect?
Visma Connect is the leader in secure and reliable information exchange. Data sharing consortiums like iSHARE trust us to set up and maintain the right agreement framework. Visma Connect also spearheaded the design and implementation of the Netherlands’ Standard Business Reporting program, which has earned two European Best Practice awards.
Sharing information and facilitating connectivity in a secure way is more important than ever before. Contact us today and learn about the possibilities offered by better integration. Use the contact button below or call us and ask for Christoffel Klimbie.