Setting up integrations can be a hassle if it’s not your core business. It takes specialist skills, the right tooling and a lot of management time. There’s plenty of reasons to leave this in the trusted hands of a partner. If you’re looking to integrate with more IT systems, you can rely on us.
Our managed integrations services entail:
- Establishing the functional and technical requirements for integrations,
- Creating a design, building and testing the integration,
- Running, hosting and managing it using our advanced integration platform,
- Service management provided under a Service Level Agreement, including monitoring and reporting.
Who is this for?
Any organisation that can benefit from strategic integrations but has no dedicated integration team. Organisations that experience operational pain handling integrations due to lack of in-house expertise. Examples include:
- Public sector institutions
- Businesses that need to share information securely with customers or suppliers
- It’s hassle-free
- Integration experts that are always available
- You get predictable results
- Short time to market
- Lower cost of ownership
- More uptime
- More insights (logging and reporting)
Why Visma Connect?
Visma Connect is the leader in secure and reliable information exchange. Data sharing consortiums like iSHARE trust us to set up and maintain the right agreement framework. Visma Connect also spearheaded the design and implementation of the Netherlands’ Standard Business Reporting program, which has earned two European Best Practice awards.
Sharing information and facilitating connectivity in a secure way is more important than ever before. Contact us today and learn about the possibilities offered by better integration. Use the contact button below or call us and ask for Nando Houthoff.