Agreement Framework Services: Governance for data sharing initiatives
Data rules the world. Sometimes, its value can only be truly unlocked when it’s shared. Our Agreement Framework Services enable data sharing, by helping organisations build trust and harmonizing the technical integration that’s required. Rather than signing separate agreements with multiple parties, organisations that want to establish a data sharing consortium can rely on us to develop a common agreement and the necessary specifications.
How is this delivered?
Our Agreement Framework Services include:
- Designing business processes on a large scale, and between parties;
- Designing the governance structure and advising on strategic, tactical and operational levels;
- Stakeholder management;
- Consulting on the legalities of the agreement;
- Technical integration projects for multiple parties;
- Designing and maintaining the semantics for information exchange (taxonomies).
Our Agreement Framework Services take the maintenance burden away from organisations that are interested in sharing data in a secure and reliable way. They can focus on driving business value from the data, and outsource a very specialised service that would demand significant internal resources. Our Service also centralises agreements and specifications, making maintenance and governance easier.
- Clearly defined responsibilities and authorisations;
- Better data quality;
- Clearly defined processes that improve predictability;
- Less hassle compared to signing bi-lateral agreements with each party.
Why Visma Connect?
Visma Connect is the leader in secure and reliable information exchange. Data sharing consortiums like iSHARE trust us to set up and maintain the right agreement framework. Visma Connect also spearheaded the design and implementation of the Netherlands’ Standard Business Reporting program, which has earned two European Best Practice awards.