Portals: an Accessible Path to SBR
Standard Business Reporting is commonly implemented using a system-to-system interface. Every XBRL instance is sent from one system to another, without human intervention. Some organisations may not have the systems in place to go for this option. Our portals offer a means for these organisations to benefit from SBR.
How is this delivered?
We create portals with input forms based on a taxonomy.
A prepare and submit portal enables reporting parties to manually enter their reports. Parties requesting information can use a receiving portal to collect and report on the submitted information.
The portals can be delivered as stand-alone solutions, or as part of our SBR proposition. We can develop and maintain the portals, in line with customer requirements.
Who is this for?
- Government institutions that are implementing SBR;
- Financial institutions like banks, insurance companies and treasury companies;
- Intermediaries, such as accountants and tax specialists who submit client reports to government bodies;
- Companies that submit reports to the authorities and among themselves.
- Enables companies without system-to-system connectivity to make use of SBR;
- Makes it easier for government authorities to make Standard Business Reporting mandatory, as there are no additional connectivity costs and interfacing requirements for users.
Say goodbye to reporting variability and ease administrative burdens. Visma Connect is the foremost supplier of tools, taxonomies and expertise for information and data exchange. Use the button below or call us and ask for René van der Meij.