The Visma Intelligence Platform: the Fast track to Insights
Today’s world is teeming with data. This creates great opportunities and challenges for organisations, who are hard-pressed to translate this data into business value. The Visma Intelligence Platform (VIP for short) takes you from data to information and from information to insights, using state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms.
One AI platform, multiple data sources
The Visma Intelligence Platform takes in all kinds of data in a wide variety of formats, and aggregates it in a dynamic data warehouse. The warehouse is created based on your input data and/or a taxonomy. You can pull in data from open sources, such as weather reports, geographical information, and demographic and economic stats. Our machine learning algorithms are then applied on top of these large data sets to help you perform predictive analyses. The platform is delivered as a service. Stand-alone, or as part of our SBR proposition.
Who is this for?
- Companies who handle large amounts of data and want to extract insights from multiple information sources;
- Accounting and administration companies that process lots of financial data;
- Government authorities that want to leverage large amounts of data to improve public services.
What are the benefits?
- Not a black box: understand the math behind the outcomes to build trust;
- Get insights from you data a lot faster, with a data warehouse that adapts to your needs;
- Combine operational data, financial data and open data to drive value.
Why Visma Connect?
The Visma Intelligence Platform gets you up and running much faster than comparable solutions and adapts based on your data. Security and privacy are built-in by design. We are the specialists in secure and qualified information transfer. Visma Connect adheres to the highest standards in Information Security, Service Management and Quality Assurance.
Say goodbye to reporting variability and ease administrative burdens. Visma Connect is the foremost supplier of tools, taxonomies and expertise for information and data exchange. Use the button below or call us and ask for René van der Meij.